Hail from Austin and AKON!

You new around here? Want to discuss the events of your world? Just aching to pass the time? Well, pull up a chair, put on your monocle, and let's have some tea!
Leareth

Hail from Austin and AKON!

Postby Leareth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:55 am

I must give a tip o' hat to the entire Cracked Monocle crew for a smashing success at AKON this past weekend. My friends and I popped by to see this new steampunk campaign setting and were impressed. The Not Tim spent a goodly deal of time chatting away about the system, character creation, and helped me add a couple more fantastic books to the gaming library.

We hope to see you soon on a Monday at Dragon's Lair! Not this eve, still recovering from the Con.

Cheerio!
Lori, Marissa, and Katy
2 STs and a Looney
"Cheerio and all that." ~ Storyteller/Artist/Writer ~ Smattering of art ~ Blog of junks

steampoweredgamer

Re: Hail from Austin and AKON!

Postby steampoweredgamer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Salutations, Leareth! Glad to hear that y'all enjoyed A-Kon and learning about Tephra.

While I do not reside in a convenient location to join in on games at the Lair, I will always frequent these forums. Ask any questions or post any suggestions you wish and either I or someone else will answer them to the best of our abilities.

I hope that y'all don't take too long to recover from the Kon, I'm sure Alex and the others near the Lair would love to see you as soon as possible.
Never plan anything.
Trust me, your players will always find a way to break it and you.

Keitoussai

Postby Keitoussai » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 am

Welcome to the forums! As you can already see; were all a friendly bunch here. There might not be much activity now but your sure to get some sort of responses should you post anything :)

Questions, comments, or even small chat. Seems people here are great talkers after the ice is broken hah :D

Welcome again!
"And so the adventurers gathered around per-chance in a diner. They could not help but to overhear a fellow patron regarding a legend that has come to pass... Of Jakob; the DragonRider"
Comicpalooza 2014; Final game of Tephra. Never forget.

010hnoor

Postby 010hnoor » Sat May 16, 2015 7:08 am

The Not Tim spent a goodly deal of time chatting away about the system, character creation, and helped me add a couple more fantastic books to the gaming library.
NOOR

Return to “General Chat and Introductions”